Current Mortgage Rates
More Financial Calculators
- Free Mortgage Calculators
- How Much Will My Payments Be?
- Mortgage Principal Calculator
- Mortgage Term Calculator
- What if I Pay More Every Month?
- Payment per Thousand Financed
- What is The Real APR for That Loan?
- Affordability Calculator
- Tax Benefits Calculator
- Should I Refinance?
- Should I Pay Points to Lower My Interest Rate?
- Should I use HELOC to Lower My Debt Payments?
- How Much Income do I Need in Order to Qualify?
- What is Better: take a Second Loan or Pay PMI?
- Interest-Only Calculator
- Interest-Only with Additional Payments Calculator
- Canadian mortgage calculator
- Which Loan is Better?
- Standard vs. Bi-Weekly
- Rent vs. Buy
- Paying off Credit Card Debt with Minimum Payments
- How Can I Payoff My Credit Card Debt Sooner?
Mortgage News from Google
- Patrick.net: "it's a terrible time to buy when interest rates are low ... house prices will fall as interest rates rise, because a fixed monthly payment covers a smaller mortgage at a higher interest rate. Since interest rates have nowhere to go but up, prices have nowhere to go but down."
- Learn why Christmas can be a good day to buy.
Read this illuminating WSJ article: 'Many popular Web resources, in fact, are financed by lenders, mortgage brokers or "lead generators" that connect borrowers with banks. At times, their advice can be downright harmful.'